Original topic:

I'm going to switch to iPhone

(Topic created: yesterday)
Galaxy S23
There are so many stupid problems with samsung. I'm trying to access my samsung pass. And the stupid app told me to all this gmail and stuff because i forgot my password .so I can check my passwords but after all that was done. The stupid login page wouldn't let me login. Also, the cameras really bad. The performance and music audio is bad. 
0 Likes
11 Replies
yuleidyR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Me too
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
So, you forgot your password and it's Samsung's and Google's fault?
Galaxy S23
No, I forgot my password, and when they emailed me and says that i could log in, it still didn't log me back in. It said processing failed. But I got in. Still switching to iPhone though
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
That's fine. You didn't have to make an announcement, though. You could have just left.
Galaxy S23
And you didn't have to comment, yet you did
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Have fun with the notch on the screen. The latest IPhones are having multiple issues. Read some tech articles. Something with the display. That's the main component that should be working right. There were a bunch of articles on it.
Galaxy S23
Buying an iPhone 15, dynamic island, I don't care about 60hz, camera with 3 focal lengths, simplicity and more support. What more could i ask for?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
When people feel important cause they are going back to iphone lol
0 Likes
Galaxy S23
I never said I felt important, I just said their is alot of problems samsung needs to solve. Apple actually solves issues. That's why I'm going back to them. It's not my fault andriods laggy after 1 year
0 Likes