JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is the s23+ camera just as good as the ultra ?

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 05:47 PM)
Brit1921
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I know that the ultra has the telephoto lense and the optical zoom but other than that and a few software tweaks do they both seem pretty good ? I have the s23+ and I did get some great nightshots however when choosing the model I completely forgot the s23+ doesn't have the optical zoom like the ultra . The night I took the photo I may have gotten lucky the moon was fairly close . Has anyone been able to compare night photos ? Does the zoom make a big difference or is it still noisy ? 

Thanks ! 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Grayo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

I believe both phones have great cameras. Looking at the specs, the ultra can produce a higher quality image and can zoom in much further. I personally have the Ultra for that zoom and its ability to take great pictures in the dark. However, If you're looking for a cheaper option the 23+ will also provide great photoghaphy.

If I was able to answer your question please select "accept as solution" on my comment. šŸ™‚

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Grayo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

I believe both phones have great cameras. Looking at the specs, the ultra can produce a higher quality image and can zoom in much further. I personally have the Ultra for that zoom and its ability to take great pictures in the dark. However, If you're looking for a cheaper option the 23+ will also provide great photoghaphy.

If I was able to answer your question please select "accept as solution" on my comment. šŸ™‚

userFCIpguMObA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

I don't think it is as bad as the ultra.. I have problems getting pictures to clear up all the time because my hand is a bit shaky.

0 Likes