JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with online bank deposits

(Topic created: 04-04-2023 10:56 AM)
Gfeni
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

When I try to make an online bank deposit, While taking pictures the front picture works fine. But when I try to take the rear picture it is distorted, It looks like it is in some strange zoom mode.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23

Are you using the Bank's app to take the pictures?  if so they may be using their own filter on the images that is conflicting with the hardware.  See if you can take the picture outside of the bank app and import them in.  If this is the case, I would also report this to your bank as it is likely affecting their other customers with an S23 device.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23

Are you using the Bank's app to take the pictures?  if so they may be using their own filter on the images that is conflicting with the hardware.  See if you can take the picture outside of the bank app and import them in.  If this is the case, I would also report this to your bank as it is likely affecting their other customers with an S23 device.

Gfeni
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks, I'll try. Can't import though. It's the Pentagon Federal Credit Union, if that helps bring up any more information.
0 Likes