Original topic:

My email app isn't syncing

(Topic created: Monday)
emmysprink
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I just got a Galaxy S23 FE. My previouprevious phone was an S9. On the S9, I used the email app to access my main email address, a Comcast (now Xfinity) address. No problems syncing, I could access all my folders, etc. Now, it's not syncing on the S23. My inbox isn't what I see on my laptop, none of my folders are here... this stinks. I want my emails, on my phone, the way it always was. How do I make it sync?
12 Replies
DickWheawill
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
The s23 probably defaulted to Gmail or Outlook., both are preloaded by Samsung .If you use a different email interface on your computer, try downloading that app to your phone. Or the other way around if that works better for you.
MG94551
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
My samsung email app will take me to the page to find your provider, but as soon as I hit the password line, it takes me to some xfinity page, says to enter authentication, has a "lets go" button but then does nothing. This just started for me also. It's pissing me off. It was the easiest email app to use. Samsung, GIVE IT BACK!!!
MG94551
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Found the answer finally after trying to contact both samsung and xfinity. There is a setting in your comcast email to allow syncing from other apps. Check rhe box and logout. Then go back to your samsung email and sign in. It should sync. Mine is finally back where it's easy access. Hope that helps.