JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

NEED 1-BUTTON SCREENSHOT!!!!

(Topic created: 07-05-2023 04:07 AM)
VeritasUSA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm sick and tired of having the "volume display" appear on every screenshot I take by having to press 2 buttons simultaneously on the side of the S-23 Ultra phone. Why can't I assign the multi-function button to take a screenshot? It's such an blatantly obvious need.... I can't believe this flagship phone was released with such a serious design defect.
9 Replies
Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
We'll, there are probably several ways to take a screen shot. The two buttons work for me without any volume showing.

You could download Good Lock and use one hand operation+ and assign a swipe for a screen shot.

You could go into accessibility and in interaction and dexterity and turn on the assistant menu. But you can't use both of these together. If you search there may be other ways.🤷 Oh, you can also use palm swipe, motions and gestures in settings, at the bottom.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
To add to what you said about utilizing the Good Lock App you can also download RegiStar (from within Good Lock) and set to press and hold Side-Key for screenshot also
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@VeritasUSA In addition to the options mention by @Dlpsr you can open the Quick panel and click on the Take screenshot button or say "Hey Bixby. Take a screenshot."

AzpeitiaJasso
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
You can tell Google or siri or Bixby to screenshot
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
1) settings>advanced>motions and gestures>swipe to capture
2) galaxy app store>install Goodlock>install registar module>open registar>settings options>either enable screen shot with back tap, or set side key press to hold to be screenshot
Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
And I guess the s pen and the side bar, there's a lot of ways for sure.
0 Likes
LETM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I have the galaxy 22, but for me you can also take a screenshot my pulling down from the top 2x and there is a screen shot button there to take the shot of whatever is on your phone currently
Options
Galaxy S23
Y9u can set it to be voice activated, or just push the button on the camera of you're trying to take a picture without unlocking your phone first you will have to use the side buttons on bixby/google assistant
Solution
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Here is a great video from Jimmy is Promo 10 different ways to take screenshots

https://youtu.be/3jbOCvncXKw