JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New AI system update

(Topic created: 03-31-2024 06:01 AM)
user48RPZMlEUj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm not sure what the exact update was because I'm not a techie, but yesterday my system did an update and now I have all this AI assistance going on. How can I remove that update to go back to the previous version? I don't want this on my phone. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
It appears that most of these features can be toggled off. Go to Settings > Advanced features > Advanced intelligence.

For example, to turn off the AI assist for chat and forum posts, go into the Samsung Keyboard settings.

Even if they are turned on, several of the AI features I'm looking at require the user to tap a button in order to use them, so even if they are turned on, they won't interfere unless you tell them to. 1711895287826.jpg1711895287860.jpg1711895287895.jpg

View solution in context

14 Replies
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
I don't think operating system updates can be reverted.

What are you having trouble with? Maybe it's something that can be fixed by changing a setting.
user48RPZMlEUj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I just don't want an AI assist for everything on my phone. I'd prefer to use my own thinking abilities lol. It's creepy and creep-like the way this is being forced on us.
Solution
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
It appears that most of these features can be toggled off. Go to Settings > Advanced features > Advanced intelligence.

For example, to turn off the AI assist for chat and forum posts, go into the Samsung Keyboard settings.

Even if they are turned on, several of the AI features I'm looking at require the user to tap a button in order to use them, so even if they are turned on, they won't interfere unless you tell them to. 1711895287826.jpg1711895287860.jpg1711895287895.jpg
user48RPZMlEUj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you so much for this!!! Appreciate you.
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
You're welcome. I'm glad I could help. šŸ™‚
userkoPeqSqnsa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I totally agree! Why should we have to use AI technology if we choose not to? This is too much CONTROL & MANIPULATION! I DO NOT WANT IT!
Options
Galaxy S23
Is it Bixby or Google assistant that you need turned off?
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Neither, its an update to the U.I. itself. Youll find the settings in, settings, advanced features, advanced intelligence.
nothanx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I want the Stars off and my microphone back