JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No VoLTE after the One UI 6 update. please help!!!!

(Topic created: 01-20-2024 03:04 PM)
novitaforlife
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I wanted to turn on VoLTE but it was too late to turn it on. It wasn't there!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Download volte check from play store and run
I'll bet volte is on as it is default on samsung

View solution in context

0 Likes
20 Replies
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Where are you located as most major carriers use it automatically. Not comprehending how it isn't there anymore. Did you go to settings then connections and your network? There should be options with a toggle to turn on what you need. All Samsung phones use it...many 5g or LTE (also known as 4g or VoLTE. Also 2g is on all Samsung phones for apps something I never understoid. In other words you have to have this in settings so please check there or your provider might be having difficulties. Good luck 👍🏽
0 Likes
novitaforlife
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
No, I checked and it wasn't there. Though I am on tmobile though.
0 Likes
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
So am I...that's odd. What shows up when you go to connections and network. Try and take off WiFi and or airplane mode which I always use. What dies it show at the very top of your phone where the signal is?
0 Likes
novitaforlife
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
It shows only 5G1705794142275.jpg
0 Likes
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
If you keep looking under connections there is a feature called advanced make sure it is on which automatically keeps your connection going.
0 Likes
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
That's okay don't you have 23 5g? Make certain it's toggled on & your VoLTE will be fine. It should also show 2g my T-Mobile has always shown that with all my ultra models.
0 Likes
novitaforlife
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Where is that? Send a screenshot. Plus, samsung released one ui 6, so pretty sure it wouldn't be there
0 Likes
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I have ui6 and android14 that's why I too am having problems as well. Will send screen shot hang on
0 Likes
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Check it out see if this helps1705794714591.jpg1705794714614.jpg
0 Likes