Original topic:

Object Eraser since 6.1 update not working correctly

(Topic created: 03-30-2024 10:44 AM)
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, I am writing to report an issue with the object eraser function in the Gallery app after updating my S23 Ultra to the 6.1 UI. Previously, when circling an object to remove it, the outline would remain intact when I lifted the pen off the screen. However, now the outline shrinks to a different size as soon as I take the pen away, making it difficult to accurately select the object for removal. I have attached screenshots to illustrate the issue.

I would appreciate it if you could investigate this matter and provide a solution to restore the previous functionality of the object eraser. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

I do know about the new AI Function that is similar, however I prefer the object eraser. 

Best regards,

31 Replies
arkgnan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

same here. I think it is because the photo editor has updated (when we update to oneui 6.1). The bad thing is we can downgrade the photo editor with lower version. so, we can only hope samsung will give us an update to fix it

0 Likes
CBodhi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I figured out the fix. When you go into "Object eraser" you need to deactivate the "magnetic lasso" option that will be at the upper right. Turn that garbage option off and then you can go back to drawing around where you want to erase 

1000022438.jpg

ā€ƒ

0 Likes