Original topic:

Photo camera

(Topic created: yesterday)
Drakona
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Whichever mode I would choose to take a selfie with the front camera, it distorts my face and skin tone on some area, as if it was "correcting" for a better look., but makes me look extremely bad. I choose angle and light, and the stupid processing I can't disable, ruins the picture composition. The changes apply just after several seconds after I take it and open in the gallery. I've tried all the settings to stop doing it, even PRO mode still does this useless processing.. I turned every possible Auto adjustment off in the settings, didn't work. I have reset all the camera settings - didn't work either. For comparison , before taking a picture, I took a screenshot to compare what I see in the camera when I'm taking the picture, and what it turns it into after the shot. Even my husband could confirm there is a big difference between them. I try to love this phone, but all I get is disappointment
4 Replies
Blakeercksn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Your photo optimization settings on your phone may be the problem. Go to your camera, click on settings, click on Intelligent Optimization, and try the difference types of optimization. I recommend keeping it on Maximum which keep my photos looking nice.
Drakona
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
When I got there, the setting is on maximum already
0 Likes
Blakeercksn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Try going to Camera Assistant in the camera settings and make sure Auto HDR is on, Picture Softening is on high, and Distortion correction is on. It may also be a problem with your screen protector.
Alkaholik
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
glad im not the only 1. when i take selfies it makes me look yellow & 90 years old. i even followed other peoples settings & still looks the same