Original topic:

Battery Drain Issue in S23FE.

(Topic created: Monday)
Varnit Srivastava
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I had Purchased Samsung Galaxy S23FE in Last November.  It has not been more than a year, and since last update the battery is draining like anything. I am a moderate user of the phone. Still recently I have noticed that the battery is getting drained very drastically. I have to charge my phone 2-3 times in a day. I can't use most of the features due to risk of battery drain, during long travels.

I Request Samsung team to take this into account and get this issue resolved as soon as possible. This has become a headache for me.

5 Replies
ekovacs
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I have the same phone and the same problem. They'll probably fix it by the next update.
0 Likes
Lukemanbacck
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I believe I have found a potential solution to address the battery life concern. To optimize the battery performance on your Samsung smartphone, please navigate to the settings and access the DISPLAY menu. Then, select MOTION SMOOTHNESS and choose the STANDARD option. I hope this adjustment proves helpful for you.
0 Likes
Varnit Srivastava
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Yes I do this most of the times. But then the higher refresh rate feature becomes useless if we can't use it for playing games or watching videos.

0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Maybe issue from the ui 6.1 not sure van try the battery saver or optimizer setting
0 Likes
PrivacyandSecurity
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Put all your apps in deep sleep. Go to data and limit the apps that can use data. Don't leave you Wifi, Bluetooth, nearby, or location on. Go to apps and limit permissions of apps. Look at the advanced setting and adjust what apps can or can not do. Look at the battery section of settings. It will tell you what is draining your battery. I disabled all Google, all their apps, and including playstore until I need to use them. Do all that and you should get good battery life. Look at wifi and Bluetooth history. Nothing should be turning them on. I get 4 to 5 days of battery life with usage. I'm not on my phone all day, though. I use it as a tool.1725478151665.jpg1725478151673.jpg