JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Power Button mushy at times

(Topic created: 06-20-2023 09:23 PM)
beardedorigins
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I have had my S23 ultra since launch. For like the last month my power button is for lack of a better term real mushy at times. It mainly happens after the phone has been sitting for awhile. I will press the power button it will be real soft and mushy then be regular again. It's the weirdest thing. All my family has felt it happen so I know I'm not going insane. Has any one else had a similar experience with the S23 or other S phones? 

4 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Well, that your power button is squishy at times, as verified by your family, is not any proof that you're not going insane. 😉

That said, I've not had this issue.
0 Likes
twincitiesleo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
That's really weird.
0 Likes
Solution
Gossipfunda
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23

Regarding the issue you described with the power button feeling mushy at times, it's difficult to pinpoint the exact cause without more information. However, generally speaking, mechanical issues with buttons can occur over time due to regular use or potential manufacturing defects. If multiple people have noticed the same issue, it suggests that there might be a genuine concern with the power button.

To address this, I recommend to visit an authorized service center. They will be able to provide you with proper guidance and assistance in diagnosing and resolving the issue with the power button on your device. They may suggest troubleshooting steps, a possible repair, or a replacement depending on the nature of the problem.

ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Had this happen on a Galaxy Watch, it turned out to be the board, said it'd cost more then what the watch was worth so I sold it
0 Likes