Original topic:

Really getting over Samsung

(Topic created: Tuesday)
Britzy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Been a long time Samsung user and getting over it...

Lately, every update seems to go backwards. Ive always loved how customizable everything is on a Samsung until recently. Like getting to pick what I use and where its at. Microphone is now in a unreachable spot šŸ¤¬ very inconvenient. 

I do a lot of multi-tasking and will have multiple windows open and now after this last update an entire panel of my edge panels has disappeared! It was so co venient for me to use the pin feature and minimize and open when needed and most often was allowing me to compare multiple calendar schedules at once. Now something I used daily I cant find that it ever existed. 

Seems like Samsung is selling out. And def not going to Apple, any other good phones might be a better fit?
3 Replies
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
That's like saying "what carrier out there never drops calls anywhere ?" Regardless of what brand of phone you get, there will always be updates, bugs, more updates, crashing..... Just saying.....
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
If you don't like having the microphone button in the lower left corner, you can add that function to the spacebar.

Go to Settings > General Management > Samsung Keyboard settings > Swipe, touch, and feedback > Touch and hold spacebar.  Change the setting to Voice Input.  Now you can activate voice input by long-pressing the spacebar.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
These Settings are Just reset they're Still there
0 Likes