Original topic:

S23 FE Sluggish Performance

(Topic created: Friday)
Options
Galaxy S23
Maybe it's just me but after the June security patch update and going to recovery mode and wiping the cache twice I couldn't help but notice that my S23 FE has suffered tremendously in the performance department. I've had this phone since last September and I've never seen such a performance decrease until now. My Fold 5,Flip 5 & S21 Ultra don't have this issue. I hope the July update fixes this problem. I don't run a lot of apps in the background as a moderate user (6 or less daily) but you know it's bad when the camera app struggles to open and hesitates to snap photos while other apps don't load as fast like they use to. Well maybe it's just me, snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset/certain security patches,optimization or a combination of all. At this point who knows.
2 Replies
Lovell1207
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Same issue here  s23 ultra, X not loading pics or takes a long time. Apps like F1Tv not opening. And lots more very sluggish response from phone.

Options
Galaxy S23
I thought it was just my unit. But I've never seen this happen before on galaxy phones (s9 - current). I hope they're not pulling the apple move "slow down phones with updates to purchase upgrades" if so it's a bad look.
0 Likes