JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 03-01-2023 09:39 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
JRMartinez
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you get $1000 trade in value?
0 Likes
Sammix
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23

[Wish I knew how to quote in this forum.]

I am confirmed to be eligible for the $1,000 trade-in.

To actually receive that amount, I have to hand over my phone to my local T-Mobile store, where it will be inspected. The S23 Ultra is not scheduled to arrive at my door for another two weeks. We'll see if that really happens. Then, I get to check out the new phone, transfer everything from my S21+ to the new phone, and bring my old phone to a local T-Mobile store. I prefer this to mailing my old phone back.

At the T-Mo store, I'll receive preliminary approval for the trade-in, i.e., they will tell me if it's likely that I'll be approved. However, final approval comes from whomever ultimately receives my phone. Once my phone is officially approved, I'll get the $1,000 trade-in value.

0 Likes
JRMartinez
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I went to Tmobile online and only get $500 for my S21+ Trade in, why not the 1k dont know, I guess calling is the best way to go.
0 Likes
Sammix
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23

FWIW, I had a similar problem. T-Mobile's website incorrectly identified my current phone, and so they gave me a lower trade-in value. That's why I went to the store, where I could show my phone to them.

0 Likes
Members_DjPG61e
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I tried Wed, Thurs, Fri - and continually got an error.  I called Samsung three times, chatted with Samsung three times, and I called T-mobile three times.  I'm bored with this handshake issue between Samsung and T-mobile.  Do I need the phone that bad to continue wasting my time spinning my wheels?

Baski_la
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I am having the same challenge, unable to move past the T-Mobile plan setup page. Samsung support chat is an utter waste of time.
0 Likes
destination360
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

impossible to place an order. errors out every time. chat is useless. 

Samsung is broken this support doesn't even work "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found" I didn't submit any html just text

SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Universe telling you not to do it theae deals are a slap in the face to the customer base. Wake up.
0 Likes
sdlee16
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Hey everyone so I have the flip 4 and I love this phone personally. But since s23 ultra came out I am on debate if I should keep my z flip 4 or get the s23 ultra instead! Please help good advice or opinions. Love Samsung left the other side to be on Samsung.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
I wish I had a flip I like my 22 plus but I want a flip
0 Likes