JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-01-2023 11:20 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
669 Replies
RonC2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Keep the 22. They are offering no incentive to buy a 23.
Options
Galaxy S23
It seems that the cell phone provider is giving a better trade in value then samsung is
Virgo87
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
My opinion is to keep the s22 ultra because the s23 ultra is basically the same only differences are the s23 ultra is wider, has a better camera if you're a photographer but they downgraded the front camera though and that's basically it besides it coming with one ui 5.1 which still isn't much difference
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
You are so right tetevirgo
Options
Galaxy S23
You just made up my mind for me
Virgo87
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Okay glad to help
Beautifulamore
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I'll say keep your s22u. I have the s22u and I was going upgrade to the s23u when I see it wasn't that much of a difference.
floydvoid
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I was torn as well on upgrading until I seen samsung is only offering 500 bucks for my 22U.

I'm keeping it and hoping next years 24U comes with a new look and some better promotions.
userIGSpVg85Ma
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Why is the 1TB capacity only available in the unlocked version -not for the carriers?  This was and is still the case with the Fold 4, and it shuts us out of getting the carriers deals if we want the higher capacity.

userIGSpVg85Ma
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Mods:

Please stop moving messages.  I specifically posted my message into a new topic because it really doesn't have anything to do with the header of this topic - Preorder Feedback, Tradein Deals, or Promotion Feeback.

0 Likes