JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-01-2023 11:20 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
669 Replies
Saldivar
Star
Options
Galaxy S23
NOPE!!! 500 for S22 ultra that's working like a dream, next year, maybe.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
I was hyped to maybe get the S23U, but after some of the reviews (not bad ones) it's just the same phone with a better camera and faster chipset and after reading about the trade in value I think I will wait till next year and see what they do with the S24U
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
I'll keep my 22 plus. Or I'll trade in with my carrier
OldSoldier
Star
Options
Galaxy S23
My Note 20 Ultra 5G may very be well be my last Samsung.
OriginalMrBill
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I totally agree. I just cancelled my order after placing it yesterday. Had several conversations with Samsung Reps asking why an IPhone 13 pro max has a $505 trade-in but a Galaxy S22 Ultra a $400 trade-in. I was prepared to buy 2 phones until I came to my senses and realized that as a consumer I was being hustled. My history shows I purchase a new unlocked phone every year, this might be the first year that doesn't happen or I might do the dastardly unthinkable and buy an iPhone.....

Bill

Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

Maybe we all got spoiled by those crazy trade-in offers over the years, and it might serve as a reminder that we don't really have to buy a new, expensive, phone every year (or if you're like me, every 6 months). Realistically, a flagship device should be relevant for at least 3-4 years, but I'm not here to judge, as I'm one of the worst offenders when it gets to frequent phone upgrades. Have to admit.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ā¤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" ā¬‡

neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
At Google Fi, the S23 Ultra is only $600 with $300 offered for an S22 Ultra in good condition. I took advantage of this option and may sell my S22 Ultra before I trade it in if I can get a better price for it, which I should be able to do.
Rudy818
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Samsung deleted my last post because I was explaining why they didn't accept my purchase at the day of the promotion .......really upset about the whole thing ...is it time for me to go back to iPhone after 12 years ....it may be ...
_Sara_
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Gl with that... I can't imagine myself switching from Samsung to IPhone, worst scenario I'd go for Pixel
Rudy818
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I completely forgot about the pixel phone , I heard that the camera is pretty good too .. that can be an option for sure thank you Sarah šŸ‘šŸ‘