JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-01-2023 11:20 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
669 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
I hear you bro
0 Likes
Sakakawea
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm upgrading to the S23 ultra. Currently using 21 ultra.
Options
Galaxy S23
That makes a lot more sense to make that upgrade rather than going from an S22 Ultra to the s23 Ultra
0 Likes
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm upgrading because why not? šŸ˜‚
ikeymay
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
If ya got the money, he'll yeah. I wish I could upgrade every new ultra lol
Bmallek540
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I wouldn't get it. I have the s22 ultra and it's the worst phone I've ever had and I'm just talking about the basic functions. It freezes, slow doesn't make wifi calls well seriously check out the web this phone is full of bugs
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Weird. Mine is pretty much flawless except for the inherent poor signal with carriers. Mine never freezes, fast as lightning, wifi calls all day and no bugs since stable Android 13. You may want to completely factory reset your phone
Talltrice
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine too! This S22 ultra is the buggiest phone I've ever used. I've had to factory reset twice this month. Still freezes at least 4 or 5 times a day. Fewer soft resets but that's not saying much.
Hoping for serious $$ trade in.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Well night mode should be better and better battery and better memory update to use battery more efficiently but it's up to you ...it may not be enough unless you do trade in I got my girlfriend a special deal for S22 ( not ultra) and traded think an Iphone 5 or 6 for $50...which is a great price for it...hoping I can trade S22 for S22 Ultra or S23 model + or ultra....for the price I paid it can't lose
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
The worst
0 Likes