Original topic:

S23 ULTRA compatibility with Xumee USB adapter

(Topic created: 05-13-2024 06:46 PM)
krazykat10
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I have a S23 ULTRA and I am having a problem connecting my S23 ULTRA phone to an external speaker via the Xumee USB type C to 3.5 mm adapter ( Amazon ā€“ Zumee part number B09GG8KPLG). PROBLEM: Playing a song on the S23 ULTRA speaker ; connect one end of the Xumee cable to the phone connector ā€“ song continues to play ā€“ connect the other end of the Zunee cable to the external speaker, the phone sound stops and NO audio comes out of the speaker. As a test, use a ā€œ normalā€ audio cable, connectors on each end. Connect phone to external speaker -- phone audio stops and external speaker audio plays, as expected.

2 pieces of information: --1. Amazon Zumee page says Zumee is ā€œ compatible with iPhone 15 Pro Max, Galaxy S24, S23ULTRA, S22, S21 (Grey).ā€ . 2. I have been told, heard rumors, that Samsung has a software ā€œfixā€ for the problem.  I have searched the Samsung website and asked my friend Goggle any information about the ā€œfixā€, using a variety of different text statements. No replies or acknowledgments.

Does anyone know it the ā€œfixā€ exists or have any information how to fix the problem?

Thanks for your support.

1 Reply
DoubleShawn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Having the same issue on the s23 Plus
0 Likes