Original topic:

S23 Ultra 6.1.1 issues

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
MohamedTifow
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I have four issues after the 6.1.1 update: 1. When I'm watching a landscape video and return to the home screen, the picture-in-picture option closes itself. 2. I'm experiencing camera zoom issues. 3. There's a problem with the profile card feature. Specifically, the full-screen profile card isn't displaying correctly to other users, and the font I selected isn't showing other people's profile pictures; it shows a small circle and the default font. 4. The battery is draining quickly.

https://quickshare.samsungcloud.com/kYSRzGV8bb6C

16 Replies
angelg4
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Camera fix is now released in south Korea. It should be coming soon. 1727705161676.jpg
MohamedTifow
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I wish I didn't have an issue with the new update.

0 Likes
angelg4
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Hotfix is now out in USA. depends on your carrier.

1727723584472.jpg
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks for telling us. I have not gotten it yet. I get 5D and 11H off a full charge. Draining battery is an unwanted feature. I might wait when it comes to my device.
samsung76
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Same issue with my S22 ultra and others reporting same battery problems. I loose 10 or more % every 30 minutes or less. Charge drops immediately after removing from any charger
0 Likes
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
The battery draining is Google. Every time Samsung updates, it updates some of the Google stuff. Google is migrating to persistent scanning of your devices. If you agreed to their Terms of Agreement. I advise you to read it. I don't keep a Google account on my devices always running. I use it and turn it off if needed. Sometimes, I sideload or use another app store to update my apps. I get 5 days 11Hs of battery life on my phone.
0 Likes
MohamedTifow
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

They fixed the camera issue, but if you zoom in more than 10x up to 100x, it isn't as sharp as before. I'm testing the battery drain after the update. They still haven't fixed the picture-in-picture issue.

0 Likes