So when someone call on Facebook messenger, it's stay as missed call on the notifications bar. Also can not clear it. it stay there until phone restart or froce stop Facebook messenger app.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating apps can be when they are not performing correctly. Here are some steps to try to correct the behavior.
1. Clear the app cache. Then restart the phone. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/
2. Clear the cache partition and repair the apps in the recovery menu.
To get to recovery mode:
- Turn off phone
- Once off, hold down volume up and power buttons simultaneously
- When Samsung logo appears, release power button BUT KEEP HOLDING VOLUME UP until the recovery menu appears
- Use volume buttons to navigate down to clear cache (NOT CLEAR DATA/ FACTORY RESET)
- Use power button to select.
- Run the repair apps option and your device will restart.
3. Test phone with another video calling app. If it is just Facebook Messenger, reach out to Facebook for assistance with their app.
4. If the same symptoms persist with other video calling apps, service is recommended.
You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service or by contacting customer support at 1-800-726-7864.
For assistance outside the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html