JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Ultra Volume Low

(Topic created: 05-15-2023 03:22 AM)
dja2k
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23

I am pretty sure my S22 Ultra sound volume was higher than the S23 Ultra. I have my sound at about 75% and sound is considerably low for everything like YouTube, IHeartRadio, etc. Don't get me wrong, sound is amazing, but not loud enough.

Abhaya71
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Have you gone into sound settings and adjusted the equalizer?

Is dolby Atmos turned on?

I don't have a s21 but the sound on the s23 ultra is very good for a phone.

They changed the speaker setup over the s22 to have better sound. I have not heard anyone complain about the s23 while the s22 ultra sound was definitely not as good.

However, your s21 ultra may just have better speakers but I doubt it is to such a degree that it negates the improvements that the s23 ultra has over your older device. Software updates alone would keep me in the s23u, not to mention a much faster processor, faster ram, faster ufs 4.0 storage, great battery life, s pen, cameras, etc. But your s21 ultra is still an excellent phone. Maybe keep it another year and see what the s24 ultra has to offer.

In my humble and uneducated opinion this s23u is one of the best phones Samsung has made in years.
0 Likes
Celll72
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
You missed the point...smh
0 Likes
userk9EgUL1Lx7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
My s23 ultra got an update today and since the update the blue and speaker volume sounds better.
0 Likes
JumahK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I reset and unpaired my headphones and then repaired them and it seemed to have helped
0 Likes
userc07hEyrnvc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Recently I noticed my Bluetooth volume is very low.

I've done the disable absolute volume, I've turned off media volume limit and many other suggested settings. 

I don't know what wrong but it's definitely not the device as it's the same with others. 
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Check your settings, under Sound Quality and Effects when connected to the BT device, adjustments to Dolby Atmos, the equalizer, and the adapt sound boost frequencies. If you aren't already, try using Sound Assistant. It's located in the Galaxy Store and allows you a bit more than the standard volume controls.
userc07hEyrnvc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I did all these settings and downloaded the app and still very low. Something changed in the recent weeks and I'm not sure what.
Options
Galaxy S23
You can also try using the Lockdown Mode. This allows you to enable apps one at a time that are or have been recently installed. Doing so can help you isolate which app is causing the disturbance before resorting to a factory reformat. To locate the Lockdown Mode go to settings and search Lockdown to enable the option during the shutdown prompt. Hope this helps you.Screenshot_20230511_175649_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
userc07hEyrnvc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I tried all these and still the sound quality is 50%...
0 Likes
TopGunnSTL
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
This low volume is a major issue for the price paid for this device. It needs to be fixed asap!!!! None of the tips or tricks help. I'd rather have my old Note 20 Ultra instead of dealing with this.