Original topic:

S23 Ultra not turning on after restart

(Topic created: Sunday)
user5egnVKV3Vx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Can somebody help why my S23 Ultra wont turn after I restarted it. Not even a sign shows up on the screen when I plug the charging cable.
4 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
Sorry to ask this, but it is possible that you may have overlooked this... was the battery close to dead? Because of it was, and it did get down to 0, it will take a bit before the battery indicator shows again. I believe it has to get back up to 1%.
user5egnVKV3Vx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
The phone has still a lot of charge when I restarted it. I even plugged to a charger to see if it will show a display on the screen that it its connected to the charger as it normally does. But it never showed any sign on the screen either. That is when I think that there is something wrong my phone.
0 Likes
berri919125
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
My S23+ did the same thing yesterday. It seemed like it had no service so I restarted the phone and it never turned back on. It was fully charged too. I've tried charging it and the icon never appeared on screen to even acknowledge that it's connected.
0 Likes
user5egnVKV3Vx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thats exactly happened to my phone. It seem there was no service so I decided to restart it then it never turn back on. Also it still has battery charge at that time but as I put the charging cable to the phone, it does not even show some display on the screen that its charging as what it normally does once connected to charger.
0 Likes