JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 ultra records slow motion with parts in normal speed

(Topic created: 05-03-2023 10:45 AM)
madeinlisboa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
  1. My s23 ultra records parts of the slow-motion video in normal speed. It's a random behavior. I keep re-recording videos because that ruins them

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello @madeinlisboa, Welcome to the Community. We think the slow motion video is a great feature! We understand how frustrating it can be for the videos to not come out as expected. Take a look at this article for some helpful tips on using the feature: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079225/

Make sure there are no moving objects in the on-screen square. We also recommend checking the lighting.

If you continue to experience the changing of the recording speeds randomly, we recommend submitting an error report. From the Camera Settings, scroll down and select Contact Us. You will see an option to select for Error Reports.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello @madeinlisboa, Welcome to the Community. We think the slow motion video is a great feature! We understand how frustrating it can be for the videos to not come out as expected. Take a look at this article for some helpful tips on using the feature: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079225/

Make sure there are no moving objects in the on-screen square. We also recommend checking the lighting.

If you continue to experience the changing of the recording speeds randomly, we recommend submitting an error report. From the Camera Settings, scroll down and select Contact Us. You will see an option to select for Error Reports.

madeinlisboa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you for your answer but I wax referring to normal slow motion, not super. The speed during the video sometimes resets to normal, then comes back to slow motion