Original topic:

SECURITY PATCH FOR SEPTEMBER

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Bman82
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Has anyone received the Security Patch for September in the US? On Samsung Galaxy S23.
0 Likes
19 Replies
07thking
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Got mine on GS22U
OldSoldier
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
S23 Ultra T-mobile, not yet.
0 Likes
Blove24
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah got mine a couple of days ago on S22 Ultra
0 Likes
Crackerjackone
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
How do I unhide my app icons on samsung tablet
0 Likes
Vince82
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
It is September 27th and still haven't got the September security patch still on August security patch might as well skip September and send October security patch . I'm using the Galaxy I'm using the Galaxy s23 on T-Mobile
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Updates seems to be slower this month on when the phone gets it
0 Likes
DigitalPunkDev
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Hey, so here's the trick with T-Mobile, you have to make sure that you are keeping all the android software updated & the Google Play Services need to be constantly updated or actually uninstalled and re-installed because for whatever reason you cant search for the new updated version. Also if you connect to ur computer using Smart Switch once a month then you will start seeing the updates faster because when you connect to Smart Switch it looks for updates and will actually preload a file that is basically the hook to catch the upcoming scheduled update. So these updates are scheduled to come out on Specific dates & T-Mobile let's Android Send the Security updates so they are already available for a week or 2 b4 the OTA release. Also i can send you an up that will send you to the Play store updates, Play Services Updates, Webviewer Update and will also check for the Core System Updates, Any Android or One UI updates and a few other forgotten background apps. :fire:
0 Likes
JSSuser
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I already got it
0 Likes
DigitalPunkDev
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Had it for weeks from T-Mobile.