JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung update 5

(Topic created: 02-27-2024 12:15 AM)
Ace400
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23

What did this do to my Phone? Just updated it. Now.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
That would be the Feb Security Update
https://samlover.com/2024/02/26/carrier-locked-galaxy-s23-fe-is-getting-the-february-2024-security-p...

Carrier-locked Galaxy S23 FE is getting the February 2024 security patch in the US

Samsung is gradually rolling out the February 2024 security patch update for several Galaxy devices, but due to server limitations, the company hasn’t been successful in providing the update to all the Galaxy devices, so now it is giving the update region-wise, like the Galaxy S23 FE is getting the update in the US.

Notably, the Galaxy S23 is now getting the update in the locked variant with the firmware version number S711USQS2BXB6. More specifically, the update was spotted on the US Cellular network, and it is expected to be available on carriers in the next few days. Along with this, the update could also be available on the unlocked variants in the next few days.

The latest update for the Galaxy S23 FE doesn’t bring any new features, but it could bring some new security-related enhancements that will improve the back issues that were found in the previous software, so if you want to be secure in this digital era, then you should update your Galaxy device to the latest update.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
That would be the Feb Security Update
https://samlover.com/2024/02/26/carrier-locked-galaxy-s23-fe-is-getting-the-february-2024-security-p...

Carrier-locked Galaxy S23 FE is getting the February 2024 security patch in the US

Samsung is gradually rolling out the February 2024 security patch update for several Galaxy devices, but due to server limitations, the company hasn’t been successful in providing the update to all the Galaxy devices, so now it is giving the update region-wise, like the Galaxy S23 FE is getting the update in the US.

Notably, the Galaxy S23 is now getting the update in the locked variant with the firmware version number S711USQS2BXB6. More specifically, the update was spotted on the US Cellular network, and it is expected to be available on carriers in the next few days. Along with this, the update could also be available on the unlocked variants in the next few days.

The latest update for the Galaxy S23 FE doesn’t bring any new features, but it could bring some new security-related enhancements that will improve the back issues that were found in the previous software, so if you want to be secure in this digital era, then you should update your Galaxy device to the latest update.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
With Carrier locked devices, some carriers automatically install updates when on Wifi.

Their network, locked Devices, their rules.

It is something you agree to in the fine print that no one reads.

0 Likes