JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can I turn off the edge panels

(Topic created: 02-29-2024 05:14 PM)
Dixon74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

These stupid things on each side of my screen on my s23 ultra? Idk if I can post a screenshot on here to show exactly what I mean but they are on each side of the screen, run the length of the screen, and when you run your finger over them an arrow comes out and brings you to that part of the screen. Wait did I just describe a pointer or cursor? Anyway can it be turned off, sooooooo annoying. Thank You and I'll put you in my will if you tell me how to get this off, it's also on my tablet (S7 lite)!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Sounds like your describing the edge panels to turn them off is two parts
1. Open phone settings and search edge panel and toggle off
2. Open Goodlock and in the Life up section scroll down to one hand operation and toggle off the left and right handles1709256090778.jpg1709256090799.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
Sounds like your describing the edge panels to turn them off is two parts
1. Open phone settings and search edge panel and toggle off
2. Open Goodlock and in the Life up section scroll down to one hand operation and toggle off the left and right handles1709256090778.jpg1709256090799.jpg

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Dixon74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
You are the Man? Yup man sorry I didn't look at the name first. But thank you soooooooooo much. I'm only 50 so the will might be a while off, promise I'll keep in mind. Thank you again.
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
Happy I was able to help if you could please mark the post as solved in in the 3 dot menu in the comment and Thanks for being a Loyal Samsung Member

Dixon74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm sorry forgot to do that earlier, hope it doesn't matter I didn't do right away. But it's all set now, hope it helps you. Thanks again for the help I don't think I ever would have thought to look in the pull down apps.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
What Gary said!
Dixon74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Lol, thanks for your help as well. You da woman!