Original topic:

Screen protector, is it mandatory?

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
sotann
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Been using Samsung Galaxy S23 Regular for almost 1 year no, and since the first time I use this phone, screen protector is always attached on my phone. I was just thinking I want to remove the screen protector. But seriously guys, is it mandatory to use screen protector? Is it safe if I remove the screen protector?

5 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Get a good case spider or case ology never saw benefit of screen protector
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@sotann Haven't used a screen protector in several years. Really depends on you handle your phone. 

0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I wouldn't recommend not having one, but it isn't mandatory. Just remember, if you take it off and you don't have insurance on it, you will have to pay full cost for the damage or replacement phone.
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

I rarely use a screen protector but if I do use one itā€™s usually a Whitestone dome glass 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
MrGhoul
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
It's a personal preference. If you like the screen protector, keep it. If not, take it off. I have always used some sort of screen protector (GLASS) on my devices. Although screens have really improved to resist scratches n stuff.