JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TP Link UE300C compatibility with S23?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
xrze
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi! I've just bought an ethernet adapter (TP Link UE300C) for my S23 (base model), and it doesn't seem to be working (I'm on Android 14 and OneUI 6.1). I plugged it in over USB-C and tried everything, yet I was left with a greyed out box in settings when I went to "Ethernet Tethering". It says "No USB Ethernet adapter connected", despite my TP Link UE300C being plugged in. Please help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@xrze You would need to contact their support team and ask. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S23

@xrze According to the product page, it is compatible with Chrome, Windows, Mac OS and Linux. Unfortunately it doesn't mention anything for Android. Have you contact TP support to see if this devices is compatible with Android, specifically Samsung, phones? 

0 Likes
xrze
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

From what I've seen on services like YouTube and others even on this website, people say and show that it works, though through my somewhat limited research, some people say that it's a problem ever since the new OneUI update came out.

0 Likes
xrze
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I have seen this topic one time, I believe. The "solution" didn't work for me though. It involved reseting internet settings. Tried it, didn't help.

0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S23

@xrze You would need to contact their support team and ask. 

0 Likes
xrze
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

@LongHiker I've heard that some need bus drivers, IDK if that's the case, but if you could give me a link (provided that there are universal bus drivers) that would be helpful. This image is from a diferrent post on this website. I've searched for these drivers for a few mins now but i cant find them:

1000004719.jpg

 Are the bus drivers the same as the oem usb ones ore the usb drivers from google or samsung?

0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S23
I have no idea. I recommend you contact TP support.
0 Likes
xrze
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Ok, I'll do that

0 Likes
xrze
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

@LongHiker There isn't anything on the website on how to conyact them. There's only an option to sign a newsletter

0 Likes