Original topic:

Too much exposure/bright on camera

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
LcsPls
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I recently bought an S23 Ultra, and the exposure on the rear camera of this phone is extremely awful. I've already tried other ways to work around it, such as manually adjusting the brightness with the focus circle, disabling scene optimization... but nothing helped much. The camera keeps capturing any surrounding light and increasing it abruptly.

I've seen that other people have been experiencing the same problem for OVER A YEAR, and so far, Samsung hasn't released any fix for this??

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S23/S23-ultra-camera-over-exposed/m-p/2520238#M3904

Is this really a "feature" of this phone with no option to disable it? It's an expensive phone, I bought it mainly for taking pictures, and it's not serving me very well.

For example, a photo taken inside a bathroom, where it captured too much light and the picture turned out very "washed out." Not to mention it looks like the camera lens is dirty, even though it's not.

Foto.jpeg

2 Replies
LcsPls
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

nothing....

0 Likes
Andresfer
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I experienced the same. If a change to manual (pro mode) capture it does not overexposure on any camera or mode. 

0 Likes