JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please don't make the 50MP mode more inaccessible as it needs to be.

(Topic created: 02-07-2023 01:32 AM)
userqv8x0lp3Oz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

When I switch to 50MP in M mode you take a away the options to select the other camera modules.

When I want to use them I have to first switch back to the lower resolution and when I come back select 50MP again. That's an unnecessary waste of time and making things more complicated than they need to be.

Also please add the option ExpertRAW has of storing exposure settings presets.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
userqv8x0lp3Oz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

No I won't be getting a better 24mm photo by using the 70mm camera. You are completely missing the point. 

And it's not about what's available, the 2 telecameras aren't 12mp either and I still can select them when the main is in 12mp mode. 

Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.