JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Why did my phone turn off with 60% battery?

(Topic created: 10-18-2023 08:29 PM)
fedecampos
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

because when I was using it with 60% battery it suddenly turned off and I wanted to turn it on and it didn't turn on it appeared that it had no charge and I had to connect it to charge it is normal 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Good evening @fesecampos,

I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry to hear that your S23 Ultra booted off while you were using it.

In this situation- it could be a number of reasons why your phone did this which can be difficult to pin point; my recommendation would be to take your phone to an Authorized Samsung Repair Center to have your phone looked at; especially if your battery was first indicating 60% usually an indicator of a power issue with your battery.

Try this- I hope that works for you.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Good evening @fesecampos,

I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry to hear that your S23 Ultra booted off while you were using it.

In this situation- it could be a number of reasons why your phone did this which can be difficult to pin point; my recommendation would be to take your phone to an Authorized Samsung Repair Center to have your phone looked at; especially if your battery was first indicating 60% usually an indicator of a power issue with your battery.

Try this- I hope that works for you.
fedecampos
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you very much, I will take it to the Samsung authorization center.
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
You're welcome, have a good night