JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Navstar update no longer has the option to disable navbar

(Topic created: 03-10-2024 03:51 PM)
StarfallArc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
After latest navstar update the option that added extra buttons in display>navigation bar no longer exists, and as such there is no way to disable navbar

Navstar App

Settings

More options

Bar itself

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Try uninstalling NavStar, reboot your phone, then reinstall. It appears the devs have rolled back the update. The extra settings toggle has returned for me.

View solution in context

5 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S24
I was still able to hide my gesture hint. To test this I reinstalled NavStar. It does seem like the ability to add the extra gesture settings in the phone has been removed by the most recent update. Although this is likely a bug the developers are aware of, I recommend leaving a constructive review on the NavStar app page in the Galaxy Store. Alternatively, you can submit an Error report under "Send feedback" in the Support tab of the Members app.
StarfallArc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Just did what you suggested, gonna see how it goes, thanks 🙂
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S24
Try uninstalling NavStar, reboot your phone, then reinstall. It appears the devs have rolled back the update. The extra settings toggle has returned for me.
StarfallArc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh yea, just did what you said, and the toggle is back there!
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Here's the link to download the newest version then you just have to re setup navstar and then go back to navigation bar settings and set it up
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/samsung-navstar/samsung-navstar-6-1-05-45-r...

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.