JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

WiFi keeps disconnecting S23 Ultra

(Topic created: 04-11-2023 06:25 AM)
RenBeingGhost
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I have started noticing WiFi connectivity issues after updating to the April 2023 update. The WiFi is connected but internet gets dropped! It's very similar issue as it was during launch month except it doesn't say 'No internet Connection'. Just the network speed drops significantly.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
12 Replies
Mikolinom
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Same here... and I'm about to lose my cool. I did the most recent update on my Samsung S22 Ultra. Phone is in excellent condition. After update, had issue with the Hotspot shutting off after less than one minute, the wi-fi will not find any connections. Bluetooth was also not working, done dealt with AT&T tech support and was also told this is happening all over with the last update. I need my Hotspot for work, I need to be connected to my computer while out in the field. It appears Samsung knows the issue but is refusing to send out a fix. I did a rest of all settings, this fixed the Bluetooth issue. This did nothing for wi-fi or my Hotspot. Has anyone had the same issue and did you find a fix.
Adrianmi1967
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I have the same issue, and multiple resets did not fix anything

0 Likes
mlarsen77
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
ATT says they're working with Samsung and waiting for Samsung to come back with patches to fix these issues. Being told to just wait until they come back with a resolution. This falls right in line with the annual degradation of service quality associated with the push of new devices and cellular plans. Similar to the Apple battery detuning misleading people into fixing the problems with new devices and new contracts. This form of deception should not go unaddressed and without consequences. How many people have already just succumbed and opted for new devices and throwing their own money at a problem ATT and Samsung created rendering devices useless 75% earlier in their lifecycle????
0 Likes