Original topic:

Since the last update for s23 it keeps freezing

(Topic created: a month ago)
Tamara_2020
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Dears since the last update my s23 keeps freezing while using different apps not allowing me to move or press anything until I go to main menu or navigation bar. 

this happed to me this morning and now my phone is totally not responding to any command even for power off or restart!! 

what can I do?! 

0 Likes
7 Replies
jeffreyII
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
It's good for you to reset your phone once in a while, but also almost every day go to device care and click on memory and clean it.
0 Likes
dumbass1234
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
It's cuz they want u to buy a new phone all scams and world wide corruption greed greed greed
0 Likes
Nerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Reboot your phone/power cycle at a bare minimum of 1x per week. There's even a setting for this.

Settings>device care>auto optimization> in this menu there will be two settings, both are sliders. The first is restart when needed, the second is restart on schedule which you can choose both a single or multiple days of the week and a time of day. I personally use them both, on a schedule of Mondays at 3:00 a.m. just so you know this will let your device completely clear all cache and force close any and all apps, which should allow it to run faster and smoother. Another thing you might want to do is go to settings>device care>memory>RAM plus> now you can choose multiple options here, I personally have it turned off all together, because this uses anywhere between two and eight gigabytes in increments of 2 GB at your discretion of your storage. This will eventually degrade that anywhere from 228 GB of storage. In addition it's really not necessary unless you're running the most battery, ram, storage intensive games possible such as gensian impact, is just one example.
kavi1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

It's really great for you to reset your telephone now and again, yet additionally pretty much consistently go to gadget care and snap on memory and clean it.

0 Likes
Cariboo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Same on the S21 Ultra. And I reset mine every night. The latest update is also messing with my battery lasting.
0 Likes
seven
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine too s22 ultra
0 Likes
Gabi05311
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

The reset not fixed the problem,sometimes my phone freezing after i lock it,and unlock again.

The phone do that thing 4-5 times a day,i reset,optimize,do everything..

I hope samsung fix that hurry

0 Likes