Original topic:

A big software problem or just more bugs?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
JonathanZal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Please, read everything to know if someone of you had same problem. I bought my phone "Galaxy S24U" in February as soon as it went on sale. Some time later something very strange happened and for no reason. I just using my phone normally and then just look in the photos below. I put Date and Time in each picture.

For no reason there were no notifications panel. [May 31, 2:23p.m.]

How many things are here? [Jun 1, 4:49p.m.]

The problem is making bigger. [Jun 1, 4:51p.m.]

For the first time, tells me something that has to do with the problem. [June 1, 4.51p.m.]

Jun 1, 4:51p.m.

I get into the camera I don't know how. [Jun 1, 4:54p.m.]

Days after the same problem... and the 2 previos pictures are the same day. [Jun 1, 8:14p.m.]

After this it happened to me for two days, I took a screenshot the second day to show exactly the problem... After that it happened to me for two days at random hours, I just restarted it and that was how the problem was solved since the screen worked but for obvious reasons I couldn't know where to touch... Finally on the third day it happened again and I got tired and reset the phone to factory settings, that was how the problem was finally solved...

NOW AGAIN!!!
Now I just couldn't open the Gmail app yesterday and I also took a screenshot, like 5 times this happen... 
I was just on the break in my job and I was going to check the mail and this happened... 

I know it's not a big problem as such to worry about but this shouldn't happen to the Galaxy s24 Ultra for any reason, it's the latest cell phone and I don't agree with that happening. I didn't contact Samsung support because I didn't take it too hard since I felt fine with the cell phone. But now that something like this is happening to me again, I'm simply writing it here and asking if this has happened to anyone on their Galaxy S24 series or lower... I just want to know if it's only my existing device or if it has happened to someone else too... Thanks and sorry for so much text.
8 Replies
JonathanZal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
If this happens again, I will contact Samsung.
MutazAlrachdan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
If this continues happening, I will think of returning to Sony.
JonathanZal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
And I will be to iPhone.
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
That's a lot of sprites appearing at once. Do you use the phone to game? Are you in developers mode? And I will be to Nokia.
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm so sorry, my keyboard autocorrect is terrible. I meant, do you use your phone to game. Sorry about that.
JonathanZal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Don't worry... Yes I know...That's the thing. I don't have even any game, I don't use my phone for any hard task or something professional, I just use normal...
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Hmm, have you thought about resetting it? Uninstall Gmail, reinstall it, and if it interferes with your professional life, then at least you have a screenshot to refer to if you need to provide proof.
JonathanZal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
No, now it's working everything good. For now...
0 Likes