Original topic:

About New Samsung Products

(Topic created: yesterday)
David28
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
IT IS A LACK OF RESPECT ON THE PART OF SAMSUNG THE LACK OF THEIR NEW PRODUCTS I DECIDED TO BUY THE RING AND ON TOP OF THAT I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR IT I HAVE TO WAIT 24 OR 48 HOURS FOR THEM TO HAVE MY SIZE...IT IS A LACK OF RESPECT....THEY DO NOT MEET THE DEMANDS, NEITHER WHOLESALE NOR RETAILER.....WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT. šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜°šŸ˜°šŸ˜°šŸ˜°šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
0 Likes
11 Replies
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Supply and orders being sent will cause delays
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
They was a large amount of people waiting to order the ring which caused some delays

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
David28
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Not to mention the ring. I bought it, the trial kit arrived and when I go to select my size, my size is not in stock... It's all crazy.
0 Likes
Helmetx
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Hopefully you'll get it soon
0 Likes
JoJo4360
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I just happened upon your post. No disrespect, but all told, 24-48 hrs don't seem too bad to me considering there's so many different sizes to make and so many stores to fulfill orders for; not to mention the amount of demand (like what's been mentioned). I hope you can be okay, it will be with you before you know it, for real. Peace, bro
David28
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Just like you, I am human and I understand what you are telling me and I understand that it is a new product that perhaps Samsung did not think would have so much demand and I imagine that it took them by surprise... That's what I think... ..But in this case we are talking about the super company SAMSUNG.....They make cold ones that make TV....In my humble opinion The best cell phones in the world....I simply expected a little more from them. That's all....Recently last week I bought the Burds 3 pro which arrived on August 28......In short, I've been waiting for more than a month since I bought it.
0 Likes
Kniven3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
48 hours is nothing. I don't get being upset šŸ˜”
0 Likes
wtupyo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
You don't have to yell šŸ˜…
0 Likes
David28
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Because no one in the world likes to have to wait so long and I'm not talking about 48 hours....I'm talking about 1 month for my burds 3 pro to arrive.....The ring does take 48 hours to choose a size. ...and I imagine 1 month until it arrives
0 Likes