Original topic:

Galaxy s24 Exynos stuttering and lags

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
Guard011
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi,

I've had Samsung Galaxy S24 exynos version for 2 months now and apart from constant heat problems, my phone feels laggy.

To be precise, when i am doing certain actions that i have not been doing for like half an hour there is a lag and delay in doing so. For example, i havent been to notes for half an hour, and they are not in the background, going into certain note takes like 2 seconds and there is slight lag. After that, the rest of the notes works fine. Same with clock and alarms when i have to edit one, the first one lags and takes time to go in, the rest after that is fine.

Same thing happens for example with swiping down from top to see all the options like internet and wifi. When i havent swiped from top for a while it lags when i do, but after that i can swipe back and forth and it is smooth. Same thing when i havent gone to delete background tasks, there is slight lag when i do it the first time...

It feels like the phone is lagging when i want to do certain action that havent been done for certain period of time and the phone is not reacting to it immediatelly...

Does anyone have similar issues? I did witness this in multiple other occassions, but i think those are fine examples to demostrate the problem.

1 Reply
JonathanZal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I've so many problems with my s24 Ultra too...I just posted a paragraph too about what I'm gonna do... Samsung it's having too many problems with its products. Most of the new ones...

Anyways I just can say, I'm sorry about your problem. You're not the only one šŸ˜•pitifully me and others too.
0 Likes