Original topic:

Access Samsung Reminders & Calendar on my computer

(Topic created: a month ago)
WonderingGypsy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I recently purchased a S24plus phone. I like the "location-based reminders". However, my main task manager is notion. I would like to be able to acces my samsung reminders on the computer, so that I can sync them with my Notion account. How can I access my Samsung Calendar, and reminders on my Windows computer? I tried to use Dex, but it really slowed down my computer. 

5 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@WonderingGypsy Instead of storing your calendar events on the device, select your Google account. Then you can access calendar.google.com from your PC. 

For reminders, I haven't found a solution to access them from a non-Samsung device. 

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

You forgot to tell her to make sure the Google & Samsung calendars are synced.

0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@realaud That shouldn't be a factor if you create the event and select your Google account as the location for the event. That setting just backs up your calendar items to your Google account. You still won't be able to access items created on "My Phone" or "Samsung account" from calendar.google.com 

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

I wouldn't know that, but thanks.  I have only ever used Google Calendar, even before cell phones came into being, because I could access it from any computer. So, when they added it to cell phones, I just kept on using it.

0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
There is a link to windows in the store
0 Likes