Original topic:

Battery Life

(Topic created: 2 hours ago)
Fjmg91
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't know what if happening on the S24 Ultra Battery, is it something that can be fixed vida software?!
My S24 Ultra was giving me a lot of screen on time, with a 100% charge I use to get 8 hour SOT at the begining, and know I barely pass 5.
And every update it gets worse, can Samsung help us with this?
Because every YouTube video shows that the phone battery is amazing and all that, but I am not having that.
I would like to know if there is something that can be performed via a software update or should I wait to worsen over time?
8 Replies
trij
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having similar issues. I have my phone settings set to maximum battery protection, so it only charges to 80%.
Whenever I first got the phone I could go through an entire work day of light use and get home with around 60% left on the battery, now I get home with 50% if I haven't touched it at all and 40% or less from light use to heavier.
Fjmg91
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Sometimes that happens to me too.
I don't understand why, at 1st it was great and know I charge until 90% and usually I have to recharge the phone at the afternoon.
0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Click on the "support" button at the bottom of this group (not this thread) and select "Phone diagnosis" first thing that pops up is the battery test. See if it detects anything.
0 Likes
Fjmg91
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have already done that a few times and it says that it's perfect.
0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Have you checked your apps to see if they are running in the background?? šŸ¤·ā€:female_sign:
Fjmg91
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yea i have checked and put to sleep the apps I don't need on the background.
But after the One UI 6.1.1 update I started noticing that there is a thing called settings suggestions that wake up sometimes and that thing drain battery, but I have smart suggestions off on everything.
And that can't be turned off.
0 Likes
BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24

Try Using The Performance Profile Light Option.

āƒ  Settings  ā‰»
āƒ  Device Care  ā‰»
āƒ  Performance Profile  ā‰»
āƒ  Choose Light . 

Fjmg91
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have it like that Almost since the begining.
Because it doesn't affected performance at all.