Original topic:

S24 Ultra Heats up

(Topic created: yesterday)
Cortru619
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have had the S24 Ultra for a while and have loved it, but I have noticed after having three of them that they all randomly get warm during the day or even while charging on the upgraded Samsung charger. I have also tried other cables and plugs, but it either charges super slowly, even on Fast Charge 2.0, or it drains quickly.

I have already cleared the cache partitions, rebooted the phone, cleared all the apps' caches, made sure everything was closed, uninstalled random apps that I didn't need, and even factory reset the phone, but the issue persists. Sometimes it will even reboot. I have contacted Verizon and Asurion, and Asurion says that it's covered, but they are still trying to give me the same exact phone after I've had it three times, so I'm kind of stuck. Does anyone know how to fix the overheating and battery issues?
0 Likes
6 Replies
Carlos_Glez
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the same phone and it gets hot when I use the wireless charger or use the camera for a long time, but using it normally should not be heated.
0 Likes
Members_1MhQWgl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
0 Likes
Members_1MhQWgl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
:two_o_clock:šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ«”
0 Likes
BruZZi
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24

This helps a bit:

āƒ  Settings  ā‰»
āƒ  Device Care  ā‰»
āƒ  Performance Profile  ā‰»
āƒ  Choose Light . 

0 Likes
Members_1MhQWgl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
šŸ„±šŸ˜±šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ˜€šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜„
0 Likes
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Turn your Google account off when not using it. Meaning, delete it from settings, account manager. Every time you use it, just sign back in. You are not really deleting it. Google uses these tactics to keep their predatory practices going. Read their terms of agreement it is shocking. Your device should stop overheating. Google has persistent background processes going why your battery drains fast. I get 4 to 5 days battery life just by doing that and setting all apps to just using wifi, not data and wifi in connections.
0 Likes