Original topic:

Being charged for Trade in

(Topic created: yesterday)
fedupagainstSam
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I traded in my s24 for the flip six fold six whatever it is but they're still trying to me for my other phone I want to know why and how do I stop it. It's been completely traded in they said it was a great condition which it was why are they still charging me. How do I get a hold of them and why don't they have a phone number where we can call them and say hey I'm not paying for something you want me to pay for it give me my phone back. I also got to watch seven it will not stay charged for more than 18 hours, and my buda 3 won't connect to anything

7 Replies
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Who is they ???
fedupagainstSam
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung
0 Likes
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
You went thru Samsung directly or thru your carrier ?
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
You should have a email with tracking etc maybe a order number never done a trade in so not sure if it's order number or something else anyway it could also have a number in it to contact them the phone traded should also of been paid off i.e in full no credits
0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Who did you trade your phone in to?

When I traded my S23 to T-Mobile to get the S24 Ultra, I still had to pay the S23 off first. Then they'll begin giving me a trade reduction to the bill over the next 12 months I think.
Options
Galaxy S24
Did you pay off the s24? if you still owe money on it they are going to continue to charge you for it until it's paid off. It's assumed when you trade in a phone that it is paid off.
0 Likes
Belaythatorder
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
What country/region are you in and did you trade on the Samsung.com site or through one of the carriers or dept stores like Best Buy?
0 Likes