Original topic:

Charger Type

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
lululumpia
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Does anybody know if the cable that comes with the s24 a 5a? I am thinking of getting Samsung's 45w power block but apparently it needs a 5a cable to enable the s24 ultras full charging potential, but I'm unsure if the cable that comes with the phone is 5a, or if I'd have to buy another cable.
0 Likes
14 Replies
MrBishop79
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the s24 also and the cord it came with does work with the block. Enables super fast charging.
0 Likes
lululumpia
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Okay thank you, I'm thinking of getting the Samsung official 45w power brick. I'm currently using some random chromebook charger which I don't think is the best, and using a phone charging speed checker, it keeps fluctuating between 0.5w/sec and 5w/s.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
My 45 watt Samsung charger came with a cord
0 Likes
lululumpia
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh okay thank you! I'd it actually charging through phone at a high wattand do you think it'd be worth the price?
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Only uses what the phone can handle, so even if its 45 watts and the phone is 25 watts, it won't use the whole 45 watts
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
This is the one I bought, on my phone it has super fast charging 2.0, https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sku/6495403.p?skuId=6495403
0 Likes
lululumpia
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm currently using the s24 ultra which I think can charge at 45w. Do you think that charger would be worth the price? I'm currently using a random chromebook charger and I'm not sure what watt it's capable of. I checked it using the Electron app and it keeps fluctuating between 0.5-4watts per second.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Its worth it
0 Likes
lululumpia
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Does it fully charge the phone in around an hour? If so, I might try it.
0 Likes