JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Continuious electric shock from sides of phone!

(Topic created: 03-07-2024 06:44 PM)
Yenul
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I have a new Samsung ultra 24 just upgraded from a 8+. I cannot hold the phone for long cause you can feel a low voltage electric continuos shock after a bit it hurts your fingers palm of your hand up into the forearm. Trading phone in is pointless cause I know I would be facing the same issue. 3 of my friends just got theirs and same thing is happening, I confronted two people off the street same issue. So is Samsung gonna fix this quickly or do we have to wait for a class action lawsuit?????

JUMP TO SOLUTION
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Generally speaking, a voltage high enough to cause a shocking sensation would be way above the operating voltages within the phone's circuitry. You should have Samsung arrange for you to take the phone to one of their service centers, Ubreakifix, I think they're called, for a look at what's going on with your phone.
jdudley
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
The same thing just happened to me. Holding my phone while sitting down and a sharp electrical shock into the palm of my hand caused me to do my phone and yell ouch. I just got the 24 ultra. I have never had this happen before
0 Likes
Yenul
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Yeah my issue is constant not just every once in ahwhile

0 Likes
vtozzo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm from Brazil, just turn one month with my S24 Ultra and was trying to figure it out what was that sensation in my fingers. Found this topic on google. Every so on the sides of the phone give an small sharp electrical shock. Seens like it "builds up" some static and when I touch it, it discharge on my finger. Very annoying.

0 Likes
rob22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

This is. happening to me as well! Every time I use my phone plugged in. NEW S24

0 Likes
Svenboyy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I just got the same! When i charge my phone i constantly get shocks when i touch the side or my cameras! Fock this man

0 Likes
nxghtmvrx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
yuppp
0 Likes
M0nth4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Happening to me on s24u very annoying, is there a solution ? Is it dangerous ?

0 Likes
Yenul
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

No solution yet im going to the repair shop 2moro

0 Likes
rob22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
It's happening to me here too!