JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Continuious electric shock from sides of phone!

(Topic created: 04-24-2024 12:43 PM)
Yenul
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I have a new Samsung ultra 24 just upgraded from a 8+. I cannot hold the phone for long cause you can feel a low voltage electric continuos shock after a bit it hurts your fingers palm of your hand up into the forearm. Trading phone in is pointless cause I know I would be facing the same issue. 3 of my friends just got theirs and same thing is happening, I confronted two people off the street same issue. So is Samsung gonna fix this quickly or do we have to wait for a class action lawsuit?????

20 Replies
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, Yenul and other community members! I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve experienced this with our device. This is not normal behavior, and would more than likely require service. I recommend discontinuing use of the device until you have proper diagnostics performed. Anyone who has experienced this should contact Samsung directly and speak with our specialized team.

You can reach out specialized team by calling 1-800-726-7864 or you can reach out to one of our moderators privately with your contact information, and further details, we would be happy to set up a call back with this team.

0 Likes