Original topic:

Disappointed in my Samsung 25w charging adapter.

(Topic created: 2 hours ago)
skibik
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Barely 2 months and the Samsung adapter I had to buy is already dead. Not the cables as they work in my charge station. 

Does leaving the brick plugged into an outlet cause them to fail when the phone isn't plugged in?

I think it is the last model and not the current model as it looks a little larger or longer. Model ep-ta800.

Anyone have suggestions on a different brand in the 25w range that's better? Not sure I want to buy another Samsung adapter. 

My charge station would suffice on the USB-C output but that only charges at around 6w versus 18w with the Samsung 25w, the Motorola puts out around 3w according to Battery Guru app.
7 Replies
febnderbbender
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
i have no problem with charging; my phone
0 Likes
febnderbbender
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I can charge it within a couple of hours after running in all day and most of the night
0 Likes
febnderbbender
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
0 Likes
febnderbbender
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
šŸ™
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
I gave no problems with mine you stated it's still plugged in when not charging that could be a problem best advice after it's done charging remove completely from outlet
skibik
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Might have to do that in the future. I am leaning towards Anker now, not sure I can trust another Samsung adapter.
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Anker a alternative but if you continue to keep plugged in it may be same problem also slight change in habit will be good
0 Likes