Original topic:

Disappointed that I wanted to purchase a Galaxy S24 Ultra for a family member but can't ship it to Nigeria

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Options
Galaxy S24

I got so disappointed. I wanted to buy Galaxy S24 Ultra, and asked them to ship it to Nigeria for my cousin, and they said it's not possible. 

How's that not even possible?!
0 Likes
6 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
They could use different frequency there and would be a non usa network than bought here
Options
Galaxy S24
American tech users are under heavy surveillance. It's a geofence issue. I had some US devices and got rid of them because of it. There is no right to privacy. The treatment is much different by tech bought outside of America. So, you would need to get an EU, African, or UAE model that would be more compatible with your country's data privacy laws. There are African countries where they are selling this tech. In America, you can not sign into an account without providing a telephone number or other identifiers. Samsung is merging the Samsung account with Google. For one sign in, why? Outside, no questions are being asked and certainly not this process. Get on an American VPN and try to sign into anything and notice the difference in treatment. It's shocking.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
OMG! You're jaw-droppinly correct.
Think I'm just gonna find another way to get what I want. Thanks to you.
0 Likes
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Because Samsung offers the best security and with the threats associated with that country name makes it an impossible decision to interfere with that country's decorum. If your friend wants privacy and protection he should look into getting a Google pixel or apple. I don't have a phone number signing into tablets. Or computers phones are made to talk on with a phone number if you don't have one, that could provoke a lot of security issues if something happened. I could find someone on a tablet with no number but someone with no number would have a lot of trouble. Sorry if it sounds rude . And I'm not saying it's true, it's just what I've experienced and understood.
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
I mean the threats that country has received.
Options
Galaxy S24
Okay, thanks.
0 Likes