Original topic:

Discord is broken

(Topic created: 08-08-2024 03:32 AM)
usersOToDzr02U
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I used discord fine for the first 3 days I owned the s24 ultra but then today I went to show my buddy how to change my sentence using the Ai feature and now discord is extremely laggy to the point we're I will type something out and wait 1- 2 minutes before I can even see the send button then another few minutes before it will send. Anyone else have this problem? 
0 Likes
11 Replies
Belaythatorder
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Try clearing the Discord app cache/data: open device settings (cogwheel icon)>apps>Discord>storage>clear cache/data>force stop>restart phone. Also check the Play Store for an updated version of the app.
0 Likes
usersOToDzr02U
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Already complete same issue is still there
jade101
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
File a complaint through play store
0 Likes
monkie-
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having the same problem been having it for awhile now
0 Likes
usersOToDzr02U
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I hope it's a known problem and they will roll a patch out for soon
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

The best way to turn an issue into a known issue is to report it.  Report it in the Samsung Members app in case it is a issue with the device, and report it to Discord, as it could be an issue within their app itself.

0 Likes
usersOToDzr02U
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah I've been working with discord support
Samsung_CRUexuH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

any solution found that you want to share please? this issue is really frustating 

0 Likes
Ry34_au
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

S24 Ultra user here also having problems with Discord app, extremely sluggish. Private messages will not send. Closing and reopening the app sometimes works. Have tried clearing cache (and data), disabling animations, reinstalling app, changing battery optimisation modes, etc. 

0 Likes