JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Finally got ONE UI 6.1.1 (it shows as only 6.1 on non flip/fold models)

(Topic created: a week ago)
EOGO
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

It's already here, the long-awaited 6.1.1 for the galaxy S24 ultra with Tmobile 

145 Replies
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Must be nice 😒 I won't be getting that update sadly for the s22 line
Timlwest
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I got mine this morning.
SciGhostSA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Has anyone noticed that Dolby Atmos for gaming is missing, and the first two lines of the equalizer are grayed out under Sound quality and effects?

1000030220.jpg

 

1000030221.jpg

Edit - If you insert a USB-Cc audio device you can change the equalizer greyed out lines but Dolby Atmos for gaming is still missing.

1000030222.jpg

 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Do people really play games with Dolby Atmos on their phone? I understand this was there, but I never used it
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I do 🤪
dalydose
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Unlocked in America, AT&T carrier. No update.

I figured unlocked purchased directly from Samsung would get into the VIP line, but...nope. 🤣
KCharis
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Yep, unlocked over here in the US and still waiting. Didn't see anything about unlocked not getting it today. Hopefully, it comes through soon.
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

Sadly, since the Carrier delivers the update, they cater to those on contracts, so the unlocked variants will get theirs last.  It used to be that unlocked devices pointed to Samsung for the updates, so got them first, but now that setting gets changes when you insert a sim, so you go to your Carriers servers.

dalydose
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
So what happens if I remove the sim?
0 Likes