JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Finally got ONE UI 6.1.1 (it shows as only 6.1 on non flip/fold models)

(Topic created: a week ago)
EOGO
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

It's already here, the long-awaited 6.1.1 for the galaxy S24 ultra with Tmobile 

145 Replies
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

Nothing changes.  If you change to a different carrier's sim, then it will provision your device to use the new carriers servers.  This is not a setting that gets rolled back, so you will never get back to using the Samsung update servers.  Even if you could go in and change the server back to the correct Samsung server, it would change back the moment you try to access internet or phone services.

I guess Nothing changes is slightly incorrect as you would lose internet and phone services other than Wi-Fi connected ones.

0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
What if I removed the Sim, then did a factory data reset, then tried to update on wifi 🤔 🤪?
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
😢 that's such a pain 😢
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
What does that say, please?
0 Likes
rebelwolf4622
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

This isn't it it. This is still 6.1 not 6.1.1 that's what we're waiting for. And it's still an August patch not September 

0 Likes
Alkaholik
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Sighs its the 6.1.1 update.
0 Likes
rebelwolf4622
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
It says 6.1 not 6.1.1 I received the same same exact update.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I NEVER said it was 6.1.1 but the update is VERY big with a lot of new things.
0 Likes
rebelwolf4622
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
I received the update as well and it was nothing more than a basic galaxy ai update. It was only around 30mb. This update didn't have much of anything
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Even the unlocked phone from Verizon got the update https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-S928U1/XAA/doc.html
0 Likes