Options
Galaxy S24
Any idea when we will get full screen caller id pic
9 Replies
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
I know you can change the calling screen not sure about caller ID being full screen
0 Likes
sudheermeghan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I know that. But looking for full screen like iPhone.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
LOL. 90% of people on here complaining Samsung is becoming too much like Apple, and here you are wanting them to be more like Apple. Also, why would you even need full screen caller ID?
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Interesting how they want only one look or style in appearance
0 Likes
sudheermeghan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It's good to see a photo on full screen rather than a photo on circle. I'm fan of Android and Samsung so I came from iPhone to Samsung.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You can change the call background of individual contacts to a photo from your photos. So if you have photos of the contacts or something that you identify with them you can add it. Select your contact pull up the menu on the lower right and select change call background. You can even create your own using AR studio.
sudheermeghan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
This is really good option. But I don't think we have a default feature.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't know. As far as I am concerned it is full screen caller ID as it is. The phone rings, my whole sceen changes, a number and picture come up.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You can make a default. On the phone dialer screen, tap the 3 dot menu an select settings, then call background and choose the default background for all callers. You'll still be able to choose different ones for individuals.